Short sleeve jumpsuit with closed neck, zipper in the back and fit at the waist. The model wears size S.
- Garment Care: Hand wash and dry in the shade
- Country of manufacture: Colombia
- Manufacturing process: Hand made
- Material (blue and mustard): 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
- Material (black): 50% Recovered cotton, 50% Plastic bottles
- The environmental savings of each meter used in this garment are (black): 7.6 plastic bottles, 2.859 L of water, 10.724 wh of energy, 4.366 gr of CO2.
This garment is manufactured less than 50 kilometers away from Leda's headquarters, helping to reduce CO2 emissions and boost the local economy.
This garment is 100% Colombian. This means that it was designed, sourced and manufactured in Colombia, and also its fibers and textiles come from Colombian territory.
This garment represents ethical work and a fair payment for our team, which is mostly made up of female heads of household, to whom we always seek to provide and guarantee a work environment full of well-being and happiness.
Size and Fit
|Tallas/ Sizes||Busto/ Chest (cm)||Cintura/ Waist (cm)||Cadera/ Hip(cm)||Manga/ Sleeve (cm)|
Hand wash or in delicate cycle and dry in the shade.
Shipping and Returns
Free Shipping within Colombia
Internacional Shipping: Free shipping for orders above $300 USD if less $100 USD.
Delivery time: 1 working day Bogotá (Colombia) – 2 working days outside of Bogotá – 5 working days (International).
Warranty: 30 days for manufacturing.